Business Operations Center Executive (Customer Service / IT Background)
The Business Operations Center (BOC) Executive position primarily focuses on proper issue handling and management. The Executive is hands-on with the management of the issue tickets that are escalated and monitors these to ensure that these are addressed based on their priority and that resolution is provided by the necessary teams.
As part of issue handling, the BOC team is required to know the proper prioritization of issues raised to be able to determine which issues require immediate attention and are attended to accordingly. The BOC team must also have a broad and deep understanding of the business, its operational processes, and determine which tickets may be related to existing issues. At the same time, the BOC team must know the scope of all other support teams for them to be able to route the tickets to their proper handlers.
Overall, BOC provides 24/7 support for issue handling, not only with tickets but with any issue immediately reported that they may be able to attend to. They must be in close coordination with the Global Network Operations Center team as well as with the other support teams for faster processing and handling of issues.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities:
- Gain a thorough understanding of the overall business units and their operational processes.
- Maintain constant communications with various teams across all the departments of the company.
- Manage expectations of reporters to ensure reporters that their issues are being handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that reporters are properly aligned with any updates with escalated issues and that support teams handling these issues are followed up in accordance with the team’s follow-up schedule until the issues are confirmed resolved.
- Additional monitoring of website stats and data via monitoring tools made available.
- Strictly enforce and follow processes already set up to ensure that productivity is maximized within the team and with other teams involved.
- Ensure that all tickets are attended to accordingly and are handled well within the expected time frames.
- Ensure that prioritization of tickets is properly enforced and followed in coordination with other teams.
- Make full use of and master the necessary business tools provided to collaborate with the business and other support teams for smooth communications and issue handling.
- Manage website announcements related to maintenance or incidents.
- Execution of any additional ad hoc tasks that may be requested.
Summary of tasks:
- Issue Management and Resolution - 30%
- Documentation and Alignment - 20%
- Change Request Creation - 10%
- Maintenance Advisory Sendout - 10%
- Change and Dashboard Monitoring - 5%
- CMS Announcement Requests - 5%
- 24/7 Support - 20%
- College graduate of any 4-year course.
- Adequate communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Must be able to work with different teams
- Adequate technical knowledge and willingness to learn technical processes.
- A fast learner and can work with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge in Microsoft and Google office tools.
- Team player and must be willing to work overtime if needed.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Must be willing to work in a shifting schedule including night shift and holidays
- Excied to join the iGaming and sports betting industry.