Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Business Process Specialist?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.
Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
Is magenta your favorite color?
Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.
- Design solutions to business process issues, develop regulations, procedures, policies, and other types of documentation (per needs of the company)
- Optimize business processes by implementing streamlining workflows
- Analyze implemented changes and recommend adjustments to workflow
- Modify and update existing internal legal acts, continually adjust processes to meet changing business needs and make them more efficient
- Evaluate and assess the performance of the existing business processes
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions
- Preparing necessary presentation materials
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate business process or performance control related project status to all participants
- Maintain internal and external communication between the teams and team members
- Ensure effective cooperation between the parties in the cross-functional processes
- Providing administrative support as needed
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to create and manage documents using Google docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides, competent in MS Office
- Advanced knowledge of Armenian and English languages is mandatory
- Knowledge of IT Industry business model
- Skilled at writing
- Skilled at evaluating, assessing
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize work and manage tasks with conflicting deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively and use initiative
- Ability to identify and initiate process improvement activities
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Has a results-oriented, positive, creative, responsible approach to projects
- Continuous improvement mindset