KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
Under the overall guidance of the Deputy Country Director and direct supervision of the Head of Administration Unit, the incumbent will perform the following duties and responsibilities:
• Respond to routine queries received and escalate where appropriate, to provide a timely and accurate service to clients.
• Provide a set of standard business support activities, where required, to contribute to the effective functioning of business operations.
• Make travel arrangements and support events, etc., to support staff to work effectively.
• Undertake standard data entry tasks in accordance with defined systems, to ensure information is organised and readily available for the business team.
• Process and manage routine administrative and financial tasks in various functional areas, to contribute to the effective and timely management of resources.
• Translate and oversee the translation of official documents to/from Armenian, Russian and English.
• Draft routine correspondence, take notes during meetings, prepare minutes and disseminate to the relevant staff/units.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Completion of secondary school education.
Experience: Three or more years of experience in general administrative work.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Ability to use standard office equipment such as photocopiers and scanners.
• Knowledge of standardised business support work routines and methods.
• Knowledge of standard office software packages, e.g. Microsoft word.
• Uses tact and courtesy to give and receive information with a variety of individuals.
• Good attention to detail in order to identify data discrepancies.
• Ability to work to deadlines and follow clear instructions.
Language: Fluency (level C) in English and Armenian languages; working knowledge (level B) of Russian language.