“AMX Armenia Securities Exchange” is looking for a “C# Developer”.
- Work with other developers to design algorithms and flowcharts,
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications,
- Integrate software components and third-party programs,
- Verify and deploy programs and systems,
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software,
- Gather and evaluate user feedback,
- Recommend and execute improvements,
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Working experience in financial industry is an advantage,
- Knowledge about securities market is an asset,
- 3+ years of software development experience,
- Familiarity with Relational Databases and Microsoft SQL Server,
- Experience with ORM frameworks,
- Experience with Web services development (SOAP, REST),
- Strong in Object Oriented Programming, knowledge of design and architectural patterns, including Solid and MicroServices,
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems,
- Familiarity with the .NET Core framework,
- Skills for writing reusable C# libraries,
- Good understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR),
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests,
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools,
- Familiarity with continuous integration,
- Experience with maintenance and support of web applications.