- Develop, maintain and enhance cross-platform C++ library with the Objective-C, Swift, Java, and Python wrappers;
- Work effectively in a cross-platform environment including iOS, Android and UNIX/Linux distributions;
- Ensure that deliverables match or exceed expected performance and functional requirements;
- Work and collaborate effectively in a dynamic team setting;
- Be able to effectively contribute to the development of a large scale and cross-platform code-base;
- Debug complex, multi-component issues that can span across multiple OS, library and application layers;
- Profile performance problems and drive optimizations across the entire software stack;
- Willing to learn new technology stacks and algorithms.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of C++;
- Good understanding of code compilation, linking and the execution phases;
- Good knowledge of basic data structures and algorithms;
- Experience in developing libraries and applications in a cross-platform environment is a plus;
- Experience in developing APIs consumed from Objective-C, Swift, Python and Java environments is a plus;
- Knowledge of GPU rendering and computational technologies like OpenGL, Metal, and Vulkan is a plus.