“Excellicon Inc.” is looking for a “C++ Engineer”.
- Candidate must have a solid experience and knowledge of C++. Good familiarity with advanced data structures (maps, sets, trees) and algorithms. In particular, a good knowledge of graph algorithms (traversals, min/max paths, spanning trees, etc.) and their time and space complexities is required.
- Knowledge of Qt framework (GUI, Core, Concurrent) and the standard C++11 libraries needed. Development experience under Linux using GNU tool-chain / Git is a plus
- Familiarity with Tcl scripting and ASIC design flow (Verilog/VHDL, synthesis, STA) will be a big plus but is not a hard requirement.
- Knowledge of formal analysis frameworks and algorithms, such as Binary Decision Diagrams (BDD) and SAT solvers will also be a plus, but is not a requirement.
- The successful candidate will interact with the R&D management and team (based in USA and elsewhere). Therefore a good command of spoken and written English is required.
- Computer Science/Engineering Masters Degree and minimum of 3 year experience is required.