ITshare LLC is looking for a CEO’s assistant.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly monthly or quarterly reports.
- Format and prepare information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Answer incoming phone calls in a polite and professional manner and accurately taking messages.
- Research and conduct data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors and executives.
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Provide general administrative support, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive's behalf.
- 2-3 years of proven work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality, exceptional attention to detail.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.