- Develops new drinks recipes.
- Monitors organoleptic, microbiological, physicochemical laboratory analysis of raw materials and
- finished goods `samples.
- Maintains a report on the results of the research, carries out their calculations and analysis.
- Controls the compliance of technological processes of production with the approved standards.
- Ensures quality control of technological processes (incoming control, quality control of finished goods).
- Checks the finished goods specifications and draws up relevant documentation (certification,
- declaration, etc.).
- Develops new methods of modernization of technological processes and product testing.
- Submits a progress report.
- Supervises the work of the relevant department.
- Performs other duties arising from the position.
- High Education in relevant field (food technologist, chemist)
- At least 3 years of work experience in similar position.
- Knowledge of the legislative and standard technical documents governing the industry.
- Knowledge of food quality standards.
- Experience in making technological production schemes and recipes development.
- Management and organizational skills.
About Atenk LTD
Atenk Ltd. operates in the field of meat products.