- Verify and process all documents received and ensure that compliance procedures are being adhered to
- Assist clients in sending correct documents to achieve customer satisfaction as well as Company growth
- Process of all new documents, including Individual, Corporate, IB, etc.
- Complete compliance checks for new accounts
- Respond to any emails regarding account opening
- Follow up on pending accounts for outstanding documents, calls and emails
- Liaise with other departments/ offices to ensure they are up-to-date with account opening procedures and documents required
- Fill account documents;
- Update records of accounts daily;
- Complete weekly/ monthly reports for account opening.
- Fluency in Chinese and English, both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of any other foreign language will be an advantage;
- Relevant experience in working with document flow will be considered as an advantage;
- University degree;
- Computer literacy: very good knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word;
- Excellent communication and monitoring skills;
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and meet strict deadlines;
- Attention to details.