Company Citadeli Ltd. is announcing a vacancy for the position of Business Development Manager
We are seeking a sharp, self-motivated sales professional to join our team as a Business Development Manager in Armenia. This would be a key person for our company on local market and would manage Citadeli’s growth and development in Armenia. Knowledge of Russian is a must, knowledge of English will be an advantage. If you believe that your skills meet the vacancy’s requirements, we welcome you.
- Research and identify new business opportunities including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services;
- Think strategically to see the bigger picture and set objectives in order to develop and improve the business;
- Foster and develop relationships with customers, understand the needs of customers and be able to respond effectively;
- Work strategically to carry out necessary planning in order to ease sales operations;
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department;
- Professionally communicate with all appropriate levels of decision makers;
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market and viable income streams;
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events;
- Prepare and give business reviews and presentations to the senior management team on a monthly basis.
- Higher education is a must (Bachelor’s degree);
- Previous experience in local sales/appointment setting is essential (min. 2-3 years);
- Prior work experience in engineering or as a construction sales representative is preferred;
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques;
- Good teamwork and communication skills;
- Commercial mindset and sense of meeting client expectations;
- Knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Knowledge of MS Office
Citadeli Ltd. has been successfully positioning itself at the construction materials market since 2011. It offers customers the following high demandable construction materials: formwork systems, hydro, heat and sound insulation systems, construction equipment, etc.
The Company cooperates with leading international brands such as Danish companies "Rockwool" and "Paroc", German companies "Peri", Liebherr" and "Kreisel", French company "Icopal", Russian company "Sveza" and others.
Company Citadeli Ltd. possesses wholesale trade areas and warehouses in Tbilisi, Kutaisi and Batumi and is an active employer at the labor market and cares for its staff members’ development.
Growth of the company is substantiated with guaranteed quality, high reliability and qualified staff members.
For further information visit the website: https://www.citadeli.com/en