- Prepare and submit lawsuits ensuring integrity of packages.
- Present the Bank’s interests in the RA courts of first instance, appeal and cassation.
- Prepare and submit responses to claims, appeal and cassation petitions, responses, petitions, reconciliation agreements and notes.
- Input information on received cases and cases being processed by the employee into relevant databases of the Bank, as well as perform changes of status of the mentioned cases.
- Perform scanning of documents and input into relevant databases.
- Higher education in law,
- 1 year of work experience in a relevant field,
- Knowledge of computer,
- Knowledge of banking legislation,
- Analytical thinking,
- Good knowledge of Armenian and Russian languages, knowledge of English will be considered an advantage,
- Ability to solve problems in a quick and effective manner,
- Ability to effectively work in a team.