- Works under the guidance and support of the IT director
- Experience with Cloud environment implementations (Azure-AD, AWS).
- Managing Microsoft Azure/365 Identity and Security
- Managing Microsoft Azure/365 Services including SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, and Networking Solutions
- Managing MDM using Microsoft Endpoint Manager or other MDM tools.
- Ability to configure, monitor and maintain Windows servers within a Microsoft Azure cloud environment
- Ability to support Mimcast smtp gateway or similar.
- Provide end-user support via remote service tools
1-3 years or more of IT experience in a support role.
Excellent knowledge of English, excellent communication and problem-solving skills,
Patience when handling tough cases, ability to switch tasks frequently.
Help desk experience and ability to provide technical and end-user support
Experience administering O365, Exchange, Azure Active Directory and SharePoint environment
Experience with Mimecast or other SMTP gateway systems (DKIM, DMARC,SPF).
Solid network troubleshooting skills- TCP/IP concepts and LAN/WAN /DHCP & DNS
Knowledge in all supported Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows 7,8, 8.1 and 10, Server 2008-2016) and Office products.
Experience with Windows Active Directory (User and Group Creation & Administration, GPOs.)
Functional knowledge of Microsoft Exchange on-premise and cloud.
Microsoft certifications a significant advantage.
Experience with G-Suite, OKTA platform, VMware Workspace ONE will be considered huge plus.
To be noted: The work will be in night shift and can be covered from home.