Are you ready to boosts European green energy development with your excellent communication skills and a proven record of successful marketing campaigns?
Who we are:
We are an agile IT solution provider, which together with its young and highly motivated team is dedicated to digitalization of industrial asset management and field service businesses. Our customers include the largest electricity utilities like Vattenfall, wind turbine and component manufacturing companies, like Vestas as well as industrial service providers with an average of 15 million EUR annual revenue.
Our product and project teams across Denmark, Armenia and Norway actively participate in strategy workshops across our all locations at least twice a year and contribute to producing a software that optimizes the green energy development for major players in the industry.
Our team believes in diversity and energy, as we reach 50/50 gender equality in company and offer a place for any bright and talented individual!
We offer you:
Highly challenging and fun working environment with a globally distributed team where you will have:
Competitive salary, family health insurance, extra day-offs, travel and other benefits
Fast-paced profession growth; if you are ambitious then we can definitely boost your career.
Great office space and flexible office-home work/life balance.
- You will team up with our CEO, CCO, UI/UX specialist, Product owner and Release manager to:
- Help build our company image and define branding and positioning strategies for our product worldwide
- Continuously update our company website, and social media with relevant news (team events, օn-boarding a new colleague or participation at a trade fair or conference or similar)
- Organize public outreach for participating at trade fairs, exhibitions and conferences, as well as internal events, e.g., photo shooting
- Communicate the release notes from the new features of our product to the website and our customers
- You will assist the country head Armenia in her communication with our outsourced HR, recruitment and procurement services:
- Review the branding message is well positioned in the new job postings and aligned with recruitment agencies and HR, if necessary adjust/translate the relevant texts to English/Armenian
- Coordinate the communication between new colleagues, HR and project teams
- Coordinate the communication with the procurement services
- Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, branding, linguistics or other relevant area
- Fluency in English - both written and spoken is a must
- Experience and extensive knowledge of successful public relations campaigns
- Experience in writing creative, fun and factual content with innovative and original ideas
- Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities (and experience)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to listen carefully
- Excellence in collaborating with our customers and internal team, as well as with our outsourced teams and marketing/advertising/recruitment companies
- Proactive, structured and willing to apply hands-on approach in problem solving
- Ability to plan his/her own tasks according to agreed priorities and deadlines.
- Detail-oriented - when you say a task is done, then you've checked all edge-cases, written unit-tests.