- Initiate, design and coordinate sociological and other researches, as well as analyze and report by using scales or other means ;
- Provide community awareness of the Project and its components;
- Promote target community residents’ active involvement and increase their initiatives;
- Providе evaluation of needs of the Communities and residents through the mutual communication and trust between the Project and the Communities;
- Coordinate small community initiatives.
- Qualifications in sociology and other related fields or eight years of experience in communications;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in similar fields;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian (Eastern), English languages, sufficient knowledge of Russian;
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office, CPSS and other similar programs;
- Willingness to participate in community development initiatives;
- Ability to take initiative and propose new ideas, yet be open to ideas from others;
- Highly-organized with excellent time management skills;
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends during special events;
- Friendly and sociable with willingness to delve into other people's problems;
- Frequent Community visits and willingness to stay in Communities for a short period of time.