- Leverage internal and external systems to deliver competitive insights (Crayon, Competitor Websites, Review sites, Release Notes, Gainsight, Salesforce, Aha, Asana, etc)
- Work with operations to provide Competitive data and analysis
- Establish regular competitive reporting.
- Leverage win-loss data to provide competitive analysis
- Create project plans for the competitive strategy team
- Analyze new products and competitors and translate that information into actionable intelligence, positioning campaigns and sales tools.
- Analysis of competitor technical capabilities, key features, performance, scalability
- Track major announcements, press releases and articles
- Track pricing and discounting strategies and GTM routes
- Management of Competitive Assets into a Content Management System
- Dig into competitive churn data and make recommendations
- Regularly monitor and collect competitive intel from across the organization
- Track impact of competitive team on sales deals
- Experience using software systems such as Salesforce, Microsoft Office, and More
- Passion for learning new software systems and maximizing capabilities of software systems
- High English proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree required, M.B.A. preferred
- Previous software industry experience is a plus
- Focus on data and data analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to translate learnings into actionable recommendations via presentations, playbooks, and enablement resources.
- Strong project management skills to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment