- Provide legal and regulatory advice for in contract negotiations, general corporate matters, and new business ventures.
- Communicate with the groups’ licensing authorities.
- Provide compliance advice in respect of existing and new regulatory requirements and assess their potential impact.
- Conduct compliance reviews and self-assessments in accordance with regulatory and internal requirements.
- Review, update and disseminate legal & compliance reports, policies and procedures.
- Liaise with external advisors in various jurisdictions.
- The person we are looking for are driven, service minded, responsible and self-motivated.
- You will translate the Compliance Program into projects, actions and operational processes across the business and take a leading role in their implementation.
- You will drive and manage relevant cross-functional business compliance projects.
- You will ensure the involvement of the compliance team in relevant business projects and initiatives.
- You will support the business with the translation and interpretation of regulatory requirements.
- You will monitor and report on compliance statuses and define key processes.
- At least 3 years experience in a relevant field;
- Must possess a Law degree together with professional experience gained in-house or in a leading private practice;
- Be knowledgeable in anti-money laundering, legislation and regulations;
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities;
- An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations;
- Be fluent in English;
- Be able to work independently and proactively, but also as part of a motivated team.