Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Compliance Officer?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.
Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
Is magenta your favorite color?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.
- Understand, monitor and review all developments within the regulatory environment of the business, in particular relating to the Spelinspektionen and IBIA
- Recognise areas, which need improvement and identify vulnerabilities within the business
- Develop / enhance required procedures, polices and manuals, which comply with regulatory requirements
- Work with operational and support teams across the business to ensure compliance policies and procedures are implemented as required and monitor effectiveness
- Develop and manage risk-based audits and be responsible for the maintenance and update of AML, Responsible Gambling and Operational manuals
- Produce compliance-based assessments and regulatory reports,professionally presenting them to senior level management within the business both internal and external stakeholders, as required
- Support suppliers and development resource across the group to deliver new product compliance features
- Assist in completion of SGA Biannual Report and SGA Annual Match fixing Report
- Review flagged clients for AML and Responsible Gambling
- Be responsible for regular compliance checks for the Sweden website, checking all new release of content and conducting Monthly Website Report and Social Media Check List
- Assist in the Head of Compliance in delivering compliance training across all areas of the Sweden business
- Work in areas such as AML, CTF, Gambling Licence and Legislation, IBIA, Valkommen, Advertising, Data Protection etc
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Management or related field
- Understanding of fundamental business processes, risks, controls
- Proven self-motivational, analytical, planning, negotiation, organizational, problem solving, lateral thinking, project handling skills, ability to develop strong working relationship
- Competence to determine solutions around appropriate risk measures, mitigating risk controls and risk management processes
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Time management
- Proven team player