- thinking about and conceptualizing computational and maths-related problems and challenges;
- developing new products or solve practical computing problems;
- conducting research involving experimentation and modeling;
- working as part of a research team with programmers, IT professionals, and mechanical, electrical or software engineers to solve problems and create new product;
- studying, experimenting and investigating technological fields such as artificial intelligence, robotics and virtual reality;
- seeking to improve the performance of existing computer systems and software;
- developing new hardware or computing techniques and materials.
- Excellent maths skills;
- Excellent computer and technology knowledge and skills;
- An ability to analyze problems and trace them to their core causes
- A systematic approach to work and problem solving;
- A stickler for accuracy;
- A strong ability to anticipate and diagnose problems;
- Ability to organize and classify large amounts of information
- Spoken English.