We are seeking to recruit a highly-qualified professional for the role of a consultant
EV Consulting is a management advisory firm that serves companies and industries in Armenia and larger region.
As part of a project team every consultant is engaged in providing comprehensive solutions to problems of high importance at micro as well as macro level, transformative for both businesses and the country’s economy. Consultants have the privilege to work on very diverse areas and tasks, they work on most strategic aspects of organizations, from day one they work directly with business owners and top management and they constantly learn and develop their professional skills.
- Participate in analysis of companies, industries and macroeconomic environments;
- Carry out market and feasibility studies, develop quantitative models;
- Conduct financial analysis of companies, develop financial forecast models, carry out business valuation;
- Help to develop corporate strategies, performance measurement and improvement programs, etc.
- Fieldwork with clients in Yerevan and regions.
- Educational background in economics or business administration;
- Solid working experience of 2 years;
- Good knowledge of finance management and financial statement analysis
- Excellent writing skills in Armenian, Russian and English;
- Excellent quantitative skills (knowledge of statistical packages is a plus);
- Proven analytical and research skills;
- Practice of safe driving and driving license will be an asset.
About EV Consulting
EV Consulting is a management advisory firm that serves companies and industries. For more information please visit: www.evconsulting.com.