CARD Foundation is looking for a Consultant who will work for “Rural Economic Development – New Economic Opportunities (RED-NEO)” Project funded by USAID. Within the frames of the mentioned Project, it is planned to empower women entrepreneurs in agricultural sector of Armenia. To that end, the hired Consultant is expected to provide coaching to 1000 women entrepreneurs in agricultural sector of Armenia over 3-year project lifespan. Particularly, coaching activities will support female entrepreneurs to achieve specific personal and professional goals
- Responsible for cooperation with project implementation team, contribution to the sector analysis and identification of gaps in skills and values which are required for successful operation of women-led agripreneurship;
- Continuously cooperate with rural women having or planning to establish an agribusiness for coaching services;
- Provide coaching services based on identified needs;
- Responsible for reporting, monitoring and follow-up.
- Master’s degree in Economics, Psychology or relevant professions;
- Soft skills, including communication, negotiation, presentation;
- Solid background on working with women;
- Network of women entrepreneurs is a plus;
- Fluency in English and Armenian languages; fluency in Russian language is a plus.
About Center for Agribusiness and Rural Development (CARD) Foundation
Center for Agribusiness and Rural Development (CARD) Foundation is dedicated to reducing rural poverty and increasing the standard of living of its clients by offering a comprehensive, integrated package of market- and farmer-driven services, including m