- In cooperation with the team of consultants working on development/revision of tools for social workers study existing IT tools currently applied by social workers and referral protocols for key service providers and provide recommendations for the development of MIS for case management.
- Participate in meetings with MLSA representatives and other stakeholders to discuss the developed recommendations for MIS for social workers
- Develop terms of reference for MIS for SWs which should be agreed with MLSA.
The assignment will be implemented in November 2020 – January 2021 period. The above mentioned tasks shall be carried out within the framework of a Service Contract concluded between the contracting body (Armenian Association of Social Workers) and the Consultant. The Contract will be signed over the period between November 2020 and January 2021 for a total 12 working days.
- University degree in computer science, information technologies or a related field;
- At least 5 years of working experience related to the IT (MIS) tools design and/or development;
- Capacity to develop term of references for IT tools;
- Experience of IT tool development activities in the social sector (is an advantage);
- Experience of IT development activities with international organizations and/or projects (is an advantage);
- Understanding of existing IT tools for social protection system of Armenia (is an advantage),
- Ability to work effectively as a team player in a dynamic environment;
- Excellent knowledge of the Armenian, working level knowledge of English (verbal/writing);