We are an established design and development studio looking for experienced content strategy managers and content writers in the design and/or development field to join our team!
The candidate will be responsible for driving creative content strategies forward for our own website/marketing channels as well as for client projects. The content writer is responsible for providing engaging, well-researched, high-quality, original articles and social media content pieces, delivering against critical deadlines. Candidates must have top-notch writing and research skills, a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and perfect knowledge of the English language.
We look forward to your applications! 🙂
- Produce thoroughly researched, high-quality articles, SMM and PPC Ad contents about a variety of digital topics, ranging from website design and devlopment to graphic design trends and tools
- Produce quality content for client projects
- Produce and follow an editorial calendar, cooperating with other members of the team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Generate article ideas and assist with content initiatives as needed
- Select stock images to accompany articles
- Native/near native knowledge of English [at least C1], is essential!
- BS/BA in English, Creative Writing, Journalism, or a related field and residence in an English speaking country will be a major plus
- At least 3 years of experience in writing content and conducting online research using multiple sources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, meet strict deadlines, and create high-quality content in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to collaborate with fellow team members and management
- Receptiveness to constructive criticism and willingness to learn
- Familiarity with SEO is strongly preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of design and development services is preferred
- Familiarity with SMM strategies and trends is preferred