PicsArt LLC is looking for a Content Systems Manager.
- Be subject matter expert to drive adoption and review platform systems strategy from a Content lens (Content Delivery, Ingestion, CMS updates and organization, content surfacing in Web and App Product);
- Drive integration and large ingestion projects (License, API);
- Act as a trusted advisor to partners (internal and external) in developing and prioritizing comprehensive, data-driven tool improvement requests and raise core problems to our engineering department and other cross-functional teams;
- Work with Product, CMS, Content Operations team to best optimize processes on a project-by-project basis with overall scope and strategy in mind;
- Adhere to the strategy, vision, and cultural climate at PicsArt; one that promotes a strong team and better results for our customers; through rapid prototyping, innovation, creativity, and strong execution.
- At least 5 years of experience in online operations, product management, or technical project management and support;
- Experience developing technical roadmaps and working with backend engineers to build requirements for execution;
- Experience working cross-functionally and across multiple time zones;
- Experience with data analysis, proprietary tools, and software-oriented projects;
- Experience with third-party software integrations, Digital Asset Management, content review systems;
- Experience managing data visual dashboards (Tableau, Looker) is a plus;
- Experience with SQL is a plus;
- Knowledge of media company business models and industry solutions;
- Knowledge of JSON and Python is a plus;
- Proficiency with ticketing and project management software (JIRA, Confluence, Roadmunk, Asana);
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally across multiple business units and effectively communicate;
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and stack work by priority (P0, P1, P2, P3);
- Ability to focus, with a keen attention to detail;
- Assertive and persistent while still maintaining a positive demeanor;
- Self-driven and organized with the ability to successfully manage time, workflow, and schedule in order to meet strict and sometimes aggressive deadlines to drive results.