- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assist the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Edit and polish existing content to improve readability.
- Conduct keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Create compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identify customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications, or a related field preferred
- 4+ years of professional writing experience, especially with digital platforms
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Working knowledge of content management systems
- Excellent knowledge of English and Armenian languages, knowledge of Russian will be considered as a big plus
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with each client's requirements and the company's brand image, products, and services
- Excellent grammar, writing and editing skills are required for this position
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Effective communication skill
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks.