- Research, source, write and edit original content․
- Produce written assets․
- Write fresh content based on research and brainstorming․
- Contribute to internal written materials․
- Be aware of product and follow the company’s overall tone of voice.
- Research, plan, develop, create and write informative SEO content for the website․
- Collaborate with design, digital, search and other teams to develop compelling, often unexpected, content plans․
- English language proficiency close to native.
- Strong writing skills and techniques․
- Knowledge of SEO and Content Writing
- Internet researching skills․
- Skills to develop ideas derived from online/offline research․
- Proofreading and extreme attention to detail․