Yeremyan Projects is seeking an energetic and positive person with an enthusiasm for corporate events to join its team as a Corporate Events Manager.
- Manage and execute events for employees, including cultural events, corporate parties, recruiting events, employee engagement events;
- Define events strategy and design a plan for successful execution;
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence;
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the events' success;
- Analyse the events' success and prepare reports;
- Motivate employees to attend next event.
- At least 3 years of experience in corporate event planning or in a similar function;
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills;
- Enthusiastic mindset;
- Strong drive and motivation;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Availability to work outside of normal business hours to execute evening events as needed.