- Design new HTML5 banners and update existing templates for both desktop and mobile.
- Design email promotions and email newsletters.
- Design Facebook custom tabs and Twitter custom backgrounds.
- Design website icons, promo tiles, buttons.
- Design secondary/tertiary web pages based on master design concepts.
- Maintain high design quality; ensuring that site visual content is consistent.
- Experience in development and creating UI components.
- Expert level knowledge and firsthand experience with HTML and CSS.
- Expert level knowledge and firsthand experience in desktop, mobile and responsive web design.
- Experience using website builders, (Springbuilder, Ucraft, WIX, etc).
- Experience using CMS tools and implementing custom codes.
- Experience designing display banners, email campaigns, website marketing promotions, image editing, etc
- Strong sense of design, layout, typography and branding for the web
- Expert knowledge of current web design trends and techniques
- Understanding of web standards/web browser capabilities and ability to create cross-browser and cross-platform compliant pages
- Experience with social media and mobile websites a plus
- Familiar with OS X operating systems
- Excited to iterate through design concepts to yield the best graphic solution
- Ability to work with pre-existing assets to match look and feel for new features, as well as create new assets and design concepts from scratch
- Advanced level of English is a must.