The highlights we’re looking for?
Care: Readiness to go an extra mile for a Customer with a problem, making sure the problem is solved as if it was your own.
Dedication: At Krisp Care we believe that success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning and most of all, love of what you are doing.
What will you do?
- Manage large amounts of incoming Customer care requests;
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication;
- Interact with Customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services;
- Determine Customer issue by evaluating and analyzing Customer requests. Handle Customer complaints, research required information using available resources and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits;
- Follow up to ensure resolution by providing accurate, valid and complete information;
- Follow standard processes and procedures;
- Identify, prioritize and escalate(as needed) Customer issues;
- Stay current with company products, services, changes and updates;
- Take the extra mile to engage customers;
- Strong communication skills;
- An upbeat and positive attitude, with the ability to work both in a team environment and independently;
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively;
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters;
- Excellent English;
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar;
- Willingness to cooperate with others and work for the greater good.
- Ability to work at night.
Krisp makes remote professionals and teams all over the world more productive.
Krisp has raised over $3.5M with Silicon Valley investors. We have users from widely known companies such as Salesforce, Google, Zapier, Hubspot, Gitlab, Toptal and 6000 more.
We’ve created the first-ever noise-canceling app for calls. Krisp uses AI to mute background noise bi-directionally - from both sides of the call. Krisp can be used with any conferencing, streaming and recording apps as well as any headset and microphone.
Krisp also became Product of the Year on Product Hunt and was featured on top media websites such as TechCrunch, HackerNews, ZDNet.