Oriflame Cosmetics Armenia is looking for a Customer Experience Manager to join its team.
- Timely and accurately respond to customer inquires via phone, social media and online chats;
- Be the first to handle customer issues, cooperate with other departments within Oriflame Armenia to help to improve the information flow to the customer and service level for potential customers;
- Provide trainings to the Company’s business partners on product/ services developed by the Company;
- Build sustainable relationships and trust through open, timely and professional communication with Brand Partners;
- Contribute to marketing strategy by leveraging social media to identify and acquire customers via various digital platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TickTock).
- Native Farsi speaker with advanced knowledge of English language;
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in BA, Economics, Finance;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills; experience as a Client Service Representative is a plus;
- Social media marketing skills and experience;
- Stress-tolerance: ability to work under pressure and with hard-to-handle customers;
- Highly organized, ability to work independently, ability to work in a fast-paced business environment with various stake-holders;
- Self-starter, with ability to prioritize;
- Willingness to learn and develop as a professional within a big international company.