-Timely and accurately respond to customer inquires via phone, social media and online chats
- Be the first to handle customer issues, cooperate with other department within Oriflame Armenia to help to improve the information flow to the customer and service level for potential customers
-Provide trainings to Company’s business partners on product/ services developed by the Company
-Build sustainable relationships and trust through open, timely and professional communication with Brand Partners.
- Contributes to marketing strategy by leveraging social media to identify and acquire customers via various digital platforms ( Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, Tick-Tock)
- Native Farsi speaker with advanced knowledge of English
- Bachelor degree, preferably in BA, economics, finance
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, experience as a client service representative is a plus
- Social media marketing skills and experience
-Stress-tolerance: an ability to work under pressure and with hard-to-handle customers.
-Highly organized, ability to work independently, ability to work in a fast-paced business environment with various stake-holders.
- a self-starter, with ability to prioritize, willingness to learn and develop as professional within a big international company
About Oriflame Cosmetics LLC
Founded in 1967, Oriflame is a beauty company selling directly in more than 60 countries.