1. Assist Customer Support Manager in planning and executing customer service functions.
2. Plan, coordinate and assign daily workload to customer service team.
3. Ensure that the team follows company policies and procedures.
4. Assist in employee recruitment, training, disciplining, performance evaluation, promotion and termination activities.
5. Provide back-up assistance to team members when needed.
6. Assist in completing the duties of the customer service manager.
7. Supervise the workers while ensuring that every task is done correctly and effectively and make sure that all aspects of customer service are established well.
- Korean language is a big plus.
- Fluent in Armenian and English. Other additional language is a plus.
- Proof of Undergraduate Degree.
- Basic understanding of Customer Service. Experience in working at relevant sphere is a plus.
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure.
- Ability to lead a team of 30+.