- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way via email or chat
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses to a variety of customer requests,
- Provide guidance and try to suggest alternative solutions to the client,
- Show excellent customer care and focus,
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint and following up to ensure resolution,
- Keep track of all incidents, register them in our support system. Gather the customer feedback and share it during regular team meetings to help the team better align with customer needs,
- Participate in the complete software development lifecycle using Agile methodologies such as SCRUM, TDD and XP
- Excellent knowledge of English,
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills,
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and pressure,
- Multi-tasking abilities,
- Team player attitude is a MUST,
- Patience when handling tough cases,
- Experience in the field is an asset.
To be noted: The work will be in shifts(10 Am - 7 Pm / 3 Pm - 12 Am) The night shift can be covered from home.