Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview appointment.
Address: Charentc str. 12N53, 1-5
- Determine security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits
- Upgrade our network and infrastructure systems
- Implement and maintain security controls
- Identify and solve potential and actual security problems
- Assess the current situation, evaluating trends and anticipating security requirements
- Keep users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Develop custom systems for specialized security features and procedures for software systems, networks, data centers, and hardware.
- Perform research, testing, evaluation, and deployment of security technology and procedures
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
- Proven work experience as a Cyber Security Specialist or similar role
- Have an in-depth understanding of OWASP testing methodology, Dynamic and Static Application Security Testing, re-engineering, automation, ASP.NET/JAVA, IDS/IPS systems, Burp Suite, Nmap, Nessus, Qualys, and Metasploit, etc.
- Hands-on experience analyzing high volumes of logs, network data and other attack artifacts
- Experience with vulnerability scanning solutions
- Proficiency with antivirus and security software
- A certification can be a qualifier for the position
- Ability to prioritize a heavy workload under the pressure of competing assignments
- Strong inter-personal skills, communication skills, team player
- Ability to quickly obtain new knowledge of specific applications within the environment