At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance the professionalism and productivity of everyone. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS, and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Sitel, Concentrix, Discord and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
As a Data Analyst, you will be part of the Data Team. We are a data-driven company and you will be contributing heavily to that by deriving insights from our fast growing data. This role will influence the company’s product, engineering and marketing team efforts, and elevate the role of data as a crucial asset to the business.
- Be responsible for end-to-end data analysis, from data extraction to communication of insights with business, marketing, engineering and product teams
- Collaborate with Data Team and backend developers to ensure data quality, reporting efficiency and accuracy
- Develop reports and dashboards that help the product and marketing teams and all the stakeholders better understand the user journey, monitor business health, and access data insights
- Utilize quantitative techniques to test hypotheses and analyze the impact of product updates
- Initiate new and innovative approaches to making data products actionable
- A graduate in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Data Science, Statistics or relevant discipline
- 3 years of relevant working experience in data analysis
- Strong understanding of databases such as MySQL and RedShift
- Knowledge and experience with SQL is essential. Knowledge of Python is a plus
- Practical experience in working with data visualization tools, preferably Tableau
- Practical experience of using statistical analysis and modeling techniques such as classification and clustering
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an attention to detail
- Self-motivated person who is curious about discovering insights through data
- Loves asking questions
Krisp makes remote professionals and teams all over the world more productive.
Krisp has raised over $3.5M with Silicon Valley investors. We have users from widely known companies such as Salesforce, Google, Zapier, Hubspot, Gitlab, Toptal and 6000 more.
We’ve created the first-ever noise-canceling app for calls. Krisp uses AI to mute background noise bi-directionally - from both sides of the call. Krisp can be used with any conferencing, streaming and recording apps as well as any headset and microphone.
Krisp also became Product of the Year on Product Hunt and was featured on top media websites such as TechCrunch, HackerNews, ZDNet.