Key service provider of Philip Morris Armenia, Tanger LLC, hires a Data Analyst.
As a Data Analyst, you should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math and statistics. The role will be to conduct various data analysis on micro (individual) and macro (cross-country) level, generating business and policy insights. Specifically, you will support the maintenance and development of the function’s reporting portfolio to enable investigational analysis pertaining to the quality performance of PMI’s products. You will provide technical support to the team and standard trainings to newcomers in regards to our business solutions (PowerBI, SQL basics), as well as an ad-hoc support in the areas of data acquisition, monitoring and investigation.
- On-demand support in the development and maintenance of reports and dashboards
- On-demand support in the area of data preparation (acquisition, blending, cleaning, consolidation etc.)
- Support the Qanalysis team with ad-hoc monitoring activities (exploratory analysis)
- Provide technical assistance to the team on business solutions (PowerBI mostly, SQL Basics and Tableau a plus)
- Provide entry level trainings to new comers on business solutions, including the preparation of training materials (Powerpoint etc.)
- University degree in Engineering, Information Science, Statistics, Data Science or equivalent; or other university degree backed with proven experience in business intelligence or similar
- 3-6 years of experience in related area
- Expert with PBI, Tableau and SQL a plus
- Strong analytical skills with ability to process and interpret complex data
- Great attention to details and natural willingness to go beyond the obvious, while keeping the big picture
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, i.e. lack of perfect data/information
- Good command of English is a must, other language a plus
- Programming or Data Management Skills a plus