BetConstruct is looking for a Data Analyst who will interpret data and turn it into information to join our big team.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Run simulations on processes / activities
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- University degree in Math, Economics or related fields.
- At least 2 years of experience.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Excellent math skills, analytical skills, attention to details
- Fluent in Excel, SQL
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages
- Highly motivated and good team player