- Write, modify and debug R/Python programs;
- Provide statistical, R/ Python programming expertise;
- Facilitate R/ Python based code and solution operationalization;
- Develop reusable, reproducible and validated R/ Python statistical programs;
- Clean and analyse survey data using R/ Python; work in a team to manage data collection; conduct descriptive analysis, and create custom, reproducible reports;
- Apply and develop hypothesis testing methods, conduct regression analysis and build
- Transfer theoretical statistical concepts into computationally programming codes and apply advanced statistical modeling in a more practical coding manner;
- Use advanced data visualization techniques to represent the findings;
- Develop interactive dashboards for preliminary and final data analysis, and reporting of the results;
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- University degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Economics, Mathematics or a related field; PhD degree is preferred;
- At least 2 years of experience in data management and analysis;
- Excellent R and Python programming skills;
- Experience with large administrative databases such as health care claims survey or personnel data is preferred;
- Experience in performing data profiling;
- Experience with statistical inference;
- Experience with traditional supervised machine learning algorithms;
- Experience in advanced regression analysis, mixed-effect modelling, non-linear modelling, survival analysis, and Bayesian statistics is a plus;
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Very good knowledge of English language;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines:
- Ability to work under pressure and tied timelines.
About ClinSoft LLC
ClinSoft LLC is an IT-based company which implements the projects of EMMES Corporation. For more information about the Company and the projects it develops, please visit: www.emmes.com.