As a Data Coordinator, you will be able
- To do Data entry;
- To track CRF/DCF;
- To do user acceptance testing;
- To do database audit;
- To perform data review under the guidance of senior members;
- Other DM tasks as deemed appropriate by senior members.
Send us your CV if you:
- Have at least a Bachelor’s degree in clinical/pharmacy/biological/mathematical sciences or in any related field;
- Are detail-oriented;
- Have strong communication skills, be able to work as a team player.
- Are an independent thinker with keen attention to detail.
- Are proficient in working with spreadsheets (MS Excel, Google Sheets) for tracking work and creating status updates.
- Have strong English verbal and written communication skills