We are seeking a Data Integrity/Reporting Analyst to join the Custody & Institutional Reporting team at Praemium with a focus on supporting our Statement delivery function.
The role will offer you the opportunity to combine your knowledge of financial reporting with your passion for problem-solving, process improvement and detailed data investigations, whilst building strong relationships with internal stakeholders. With an interest in technology and a natural aptitude to take ownership of resolving issues, you will operate in a supportive team environment focused on meeting deadlines and adding value to every process.
We offer a flexible working environment and a unique opportunity for team members to broaden their knowledge, improve their skills and further their careers.
- Review and implement Data Integrity checks to reconcile data at the account and system level
- Quality check statement output to ensure adherence to reporting requirements
- Liaise with various teams to resolve data or system issues hindering the above processes
- Reporting – collate and generate various reports and circulate to various stakeholders
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- Analyst experience within funds management or Custody environments
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Proven complex problem-solving and evaluation skills
- Ability to contribute to an environment of continuous improvement and quality
- A meticulous attention to detail and ability to edit own work to a high standard
- Tech savvy with added extensive experience utilising MS Office Suite
- A desire to learn new skills and develop themselves
About Praemium RA LLC
Praemium is a wealth management solution provider with offices in Australia, the UK, Jersey, Armenia, Hong Kong and Shenzhen. The Company administers in excess of 300,000 investor accounts covering approximately 80 billion dollars in funds globally, and