- Lead in data integrations with various systems that are utilized
- Support customers in analyzing their requirements and develop regulations, documentation and interfaces for the integration of the involved business partners
- Analyze and develop B2B standards and customized data integration mappings
- Addresses problems reported by system and users and determines solutions
- Identify data entry, retrieval, change, and delete issues, and work to ensure a high level of data availability.
- Identify inefficiencies in current data processes and leverage solutions
- Configure relevant components to ensure secure and successful data integrations
- Analyze user requirements and, based on findings, help design functional specifications for client/server databases and database applications
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- Higher Technical or other relevant education
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Good knowledge of APIs technologies (Rest/Soap), APIs channels parametrization
- Working knowledge JSON, XML
- Excellent knowledge of Armenia, Russian and English languages
- Ability to learn and master employer specific software
- Proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of integration best practices are critical to successful performance in this role
- High attention to detail and a logical mindset with strong motivation and passion for payment technology would be a great candidate
About Armenian Card CJSC
Armenian Card CJSC is a national payment system and processing center for the most of Armenian banks.