If you are a detail-oriented person, and looking for professional advancement in a very interesting field with a great team, then NoyMed welcomes you to apply for the position of Data Manager.
Key job responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in the review of Clinical research documents (eg. Protocols, Case Report Forms);
- Develop Data Management Plan (DMP), maintains DMP throughout the lifecycle of study project and ensures DMP is followed according to study design and requirements;
- Create and maintain Data Validation Plan under the supervision of senior members;
- Create Data Entry Guidelines under the supervision of senior members;
- Develop and review Case Report Form (CRF), electronic and/or paper under the supervision of senior members
- Perform external data reconciliation in collaboration with programmers;
- Develop test scripts and execution logs for User Acceptance Testing (UAT);
- Perform database lock/unlock and freeze/unfreeze as appropriate for statistical review, interim review, and or final database lock;
- Coordinate the archiving of study databases and related documents;
- Perform SAE reconciliation;
- Other DM tasks as deemed appropriate by senior members
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, IT, Life Science, Medicine or Biotechnology.
- Excellent English knowledge
- Work experience in this field is a Plus
- Good Communication skills
- Team player
About Noymed LLC
NoyMed is a Contract Research Organization providing Data Management, Statistical Programming, Biostatistics to Pharma, Biotechnology and Medical Device Industries worldwide and a part of Margasoft company.
Having many years of experience processing