Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Data Privacy Legal Counsel?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our Fastex Group.
Fastex is a Web 3.0 – driven solutions ecosystem offering a diverse product range. Our ecosystem operates as a branded house for Fastex products, including Fastex Verse, ftNFT marketplace, Fastex Chain, Fastex Pay crypto payment system, Fasttoken and Fastex Exchange crypto & fiat exchange platform.
Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
Is magenta your favorite color?
Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you
- Provide legal advice on data privacy requirements to support the business globally
- Develop, implement and review data privacy policies and programmes to ensure data privacy compliance for personal information collection, processing, transfer and disclosure (including the GDPR)
- Facilitate compliance across all aspects of global privacy laws and regulations including data protection, data security and data breach rules
- Draft, review, negotiate and administer legal and commercial documentation, in particular in relation to personal data transfers to third parties and cross-jurisdiction
- Actively manage external counsel on contentious and non-contentious privacy-related projects internationally
- Continuously monitor data privacy developments and provide practical advice to the relevant stakeholders
- Support the development and implementation of legal strategy to reduce risks while balancing against the organization’s overall business strategy
- Assist in negotiation of contracts for different business lines in the ecosystem, and support in a variety of risk management projects
- Partner with cross-functional and regional teams and provide support on legal matters of varying complexity, sensitivity, and tangibility
- Provide general support to the legal team
- Qualified lawyer in data privacy with 3-5 years of experience at a reputable law firm and/or as in-house counsel
- Good knowledge of data privacy laws is essential
- Experience dealing with data privacy laws (including GDPR) a plus
- Experience with developing data privacy policies and processes
- Experience with handling regulatory inquiries, requests for information and investigations
- Interest in the cryptocurrency industry and its development
- Master of Laws or Juris Doctor or Bachelor of Laws degree from a top law school
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Strong team player and good business sense