“PicsArt LLC” is looking for a “Data Scientist, BI”.
- Be a part of the team that drives the product change, together with Product Manager, Technical Lead and UX designer
- Work with huge datasets - get, clean and analyze them to answer business questions and provide insights
- Make behavioral research to understand users’ needs and recommend changes
- Visualize and make effective presentations to communicate complex findings in a structured way for non-technical audience
- Dig deeper into data and find reasons for user churn, trends, and metrics changes
- Integrate new tools to solve problems more effectively when needed
- Define the underlying architecture of data collection
- Work with QA and development team to make sure that everything develops according to our standards.
- BS/MA degree in Economics or a related field
- Experience with databases, complex SQL querying
- Experience with data manipulation languages such as R, Python (Pandas, visualization and statistical libraries, etc.)
- Knowledge of statistics (hypothesis testing, regression models, performing full exploratory analysis)
- Knowledge of BI software (Tableau, Microsoft BI, etc)
- Knowledge of basic programming, algorithms, and set theory is highly desirable
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to manage data collection process, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail
- Self-motivated, quick learner and innovative person
- Good time management skills and punctuality
- Good communication and knowledge sharing skills
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.