Buymie LTD is looking for a curious Data Scientist, whose main focus will be answering business questions and providing insights using various tools, approaches and machine learning principles.
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns;
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data to answer business questions and provide insights;
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms;
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis;
- Collaborate with product management and engineering departments to understand Company needs and devise possible solutions;
- Present information using data visualization techniques;
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision-makers in a clear manner.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or a related field;
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Data Scientist/ Analyst;
- Extensive background in data mining and statistical analysis;
- Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills;
- Knowledge of SQL, Python and R;
- Experience using BI tools (e.g. Tableau, Microsoft BI) and data frameworks;
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra).