- Prevent sensitive information from leaking out of the organization. Forensics & eDiscovery: investigation and analysis to gather and preserve evidence
- Business Project Consultancy: Defining security requirements
- Ensure that all information Assets are classified & access is granted according to Identity and Access Controls Policy
- Access Reviews: periodical review of user access to reduce the risk of unauthorized access to sensitive information, Asset Owner & Asset administrator Consultancy on Access Governance queries
- Implement new and improve existing Data Leakage Prevention use cases and policies to ensure high effectiveness of DLP controls
- Leaver Governance: ensure leaver access is removed according to Security Policies.
- Understanding of the GDPR, ISO 27001, ISO 27002
- Data Security Officer Candidate must have implemented and/or administered enterprise-class industry-standard Data Leakage Prevention solution for data-in-transit, data-in-use, and data-at-rest
- Data Security Officer candidate must have a bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field of study or experience in one or more of the areas of data protection, cybersecurity, information security
- Understanding and interest in IT security principles, techniques, and technologies.