“PicsArt LLC” is looking for a “Database Administrator”.
- Keep clear documentation of the database setup and architecture;
- Write procedures for backup and disaster recovery;
- Ensure that the databases achieve maximum performance and availability;
- Configure, monitor, and deploy replica sets;
- Create roles and users and set their permissions;
- Build and maintain database infrastructure that allows the business to grow rapidly;
- Identify existing and future performance issues and resolve them quickly or head them off entirely;
- Collaborate with product teams to understand their current and future storage needs and to partner with them to incorporate reliable, correct, and performant database practices into their designs and implementations.
- BS/MS degree in computer science or a related field;
- Proven working experience as a Database Administrator;
- Advanced knowledge of database security, backup and recovery, and performance monitoring standards;
- Strong understanding of the cons and pros of No-SQL Databases;
- Problem-solving skills and ability to think algorithmically;
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.