- Responsible for IT reporting and data warehouse development, configuration and maintenance
- Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers
- Work experience with stored-procedures and complex database structures
- Ensures efficient and secure management of data and database objects by utilizing industry best practices
- Performs all aspects of database object design including the development of packages, stored Procedures, views, functions and etc.
- Performs all aspects of database object optimization including the development of tables, Indexes, keys and other constraints
- Performs analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, maintenance of data Exports and data imports and data transmissions
- Performs other data management processes as needed utilizing database protocols
- Testing; makes changes and corrections as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven work experience as a Database developer
- Experience working with SQL and PL/ SQL
- Experience working with databases
- Knowledge of relational databases, the creation, maintenance of relational database objects
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance requirements
- Knowledge of software development life cycle, business processes and testing technology
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to review and analyze user requests and other information, design appropriate programs and systems, and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff.
About Ucom LLC
"Ucom" LLC is a unified communications operator in Armenia, which offers symmetrical and mobile broadband Internet and other services.