Optym Armenia is looking for an experienced professional to fulfill the position of Delivery Support Specialist, whose goal will be to recover functional and technical incidents requests or escalate them to resolver groups.
- Respond to customer questions concerning products and solutions (functionality, application, etc).
- Acknowledge, investigate and when possible recover incidents within service levels.
- Escalate incidents outside the scope of team competencies to 3rd level resolver groups.
- Improve/complete existing solutions. If missing, propose new knowledge solutions and validate with team leader.
- Support product/solution installations and updates as well as database configurations.
- Enhance team members' knowledge of incumbent's areas of expertise (products, solutions, customer) through contribution to training sessions and documentation.
- Represent company by providing onsite support during customer system migrations.
- Bachelor's/higher degree or equivalent experience is required.
- 3-5 years experience in Customer Support role. Technical experience preferred.
- English: professional working proficiency.
- Relevant experience in the travel and IT sectors preferred.
- Ability to learn new systems.
- Logical problem-solver.
About OPTYM Armenia LLC
OPTYM Armenia head office is based in Florida, USA. Our main specialization is developing and licensing large-scale computer models and software to help transportation industry managers analyze and solve complex network problems. We are expert in optimiz