- Provide full and effective support to the CEO for all aspects of budget management and planning within the Directorate.
- Assist in the production of business cases for staff and personnel matters as required taking into account financial plans and parameters set within annual plans and budgets.
- Lead complex legal projects that span legal, business, and functional boundaries (e.g., cross geographies, subject matter areas, jurisdictions, organizations and business models).
- Contribute to any systems development and process improvement.
- Prepare high level committee papers and reports on complex financial and non-financial information for the Company senior management.
- Carry out qualitative and quantitative analysis to monitor financial performance and provide input to the value of activities.
- Identify potential efficiency and resource savings.
- Manage the production of departmental returns and deliver information as required against relevant central functions such as, risk assessment, equality return and resource and budget planning.
- At least 4 years of working experience including managing financial and contractual aspects of large international development projects.
- At least 3 years managing and supervising financial, administration and legal staff required.
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills required.