Management Systems International (MSI) is seeking a Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) to oversee the activity’s operations, including financial management, procurement, logistics, grants management and human resources. They will also provide technical direction in the absence of the COP. This is a full-time position based in Yerevan. Please note this position is contingent upon funding and USAID approval.
- Support the COP in daily operations of program activities to ensure they meet objectives according to the work plan;
- Provide strong technical expertise on judicial reform strategies and knowledge of the Armenian justice sector institutions;
- Oversee implementation and management of technical component activities and staff to ensure timely implementation and achievement of project targets and reporting requirements;
- Provide overall strategic vision, management and technical direction of program activities in the COP’s absence.
- Degree in Law, Court Administration, Public Administration, Business Administration, International Development or a related field;
- 7 years of professional experience managing and/ or implementing rule of law, justice sector, or judicial reform programs;
- Demonstrated capability to work with a broad range of government and judicial institutions, justice sector stakeholders and civil society partners;
- Demonstrated experience working in Armenia or comparable country contexts;
- Fluency in written and spoken English language; proficiency in Armenian language is strongly preferred.